Spiked Canadian Hot Chocolate
Looking for an all-Canadian cocktail this winter? Look no further than this delicious Spiked Canadian Hot Chocolate, boasting Canadian Whiskey and a touch of mint. It's the perfect treat after a day of adventuring in the snow! Cheers!
Prep Time2 mins
Cook Time3 mins
Total Time5 mins
Servings: 2 cocktails
- 2 cups milk you choice of type. I like skim!
- 2 tablespoons coco powder
- 2.5 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 3 oz Forty Creek Cream Whiskey
- steamed milk for topping optional
In medium size sauce pan, whisk in coco powder and sugar to the milk. Add peppermint extract. Warm over medium heat, stirring often as not to curdle the milk.
While hot chocolate is warming-up, place 1.5 oz of Forty Creek Whiskey Cream into each cup.
Once heated through, pour equal amounts of hot chocolate mixture over the liqueur. Top with steamed milk if desired. Cheers!